TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Yes thats exactly what im doing.....
People Seeking Info

Subject Yes thats exactly what im doing.....

Posted by Zluster(Sir Sam) on November 15, 2005 at 1:43 PM
  This message has been viewed 490 times.

In Reply To It could be done if one had all the data... posted by Scotts94z32 on November 15, 2005 at 10:00 AM

Message The only difference is that I dont have a data file, or even a dyno file to pull the data from. If I had the actual dyno file I think it would contain the data for it so I could calculate a better line of fit.

And then integrate from idle to redline.....

Im mostly doing it to compare two stock dynos, one with an auto, and one with a 5speed.

-------------------------------------------------------

Knowledge brings fear - mars university
Sarcasm is the only intelligent person's response to irritating stupidity. — Matthew White
A man has to believe in something. I believe I'll have another drink. - W.C. Fields
Once, during Prohibition, I was forced to live for days on nothing but food and water. - W.C. Fields
I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day.
- Frank Sinatra
so i got raped by an 80 year old man last nite... - dogpile 19:28:16 08/16/03
"......a f lat bed construction truck tried to rape the front of my car......." - Snoguitar 12:01:58 05/11/03
It isn't road rage if the other guy doesn't see it coming. -Bil ly The Kid 4-18-03
Do you drive your Z like that...? (n/m) - yellowpearlz.........Like what? - Zluster(Denver) .............like it escaped from a body shop. (n/m) - YugoBernie (NoVA)
..........I thought your money was in Gart h's g-string last I checked.(n/m) - YugoBernie (NoVA) 12:13:37 04/13/04 When I think of a comeback you are in big trouble... (n/m) - BigTDogg (MA) 12:23:29 04/13/04

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.